View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 10:52 AM   #29
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Fair or otherwise, it's hard to disassociate Fowler and the absolutely horrific Falcons defense/pass rush last season.

He was considered their lead dog last season and he was trash. And it came right after getting paid.

I mean...that's not great.

Seems like he's generally struggled with his hand on the ground and needs to be more of a stand-up rusher to be effective.
Yeah, that's the rub. His win rate has been pretty good this year. I think it was a Brandon Thorn tweet that showed a true pass rush win rate. Not sure how he's calculating it, but it piqued my interest.

The Falcons stink and should be hitting full rebuild. Getting out of that deal and getting even a 4th or 5th for him should be a win. No idea if that's actually a high-enough price for him, though.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote