View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 12:45 PM   #1590
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Oh holy crap! I'm waiting for the last smoker to cool off so I can put the cover on it before it rains. I just finished a 13 hour cook on stick burners. I'm dead. I simulated a BBQ Competition so I smoked a pork butt, brisket, ribs and some cupcake chicken. I was to tired to make burnt ends. I figured on a 12 hour cook but the pork butt was struggling to get up to temp so it took longer. The ribs were a little undercooked so I put them back on with the butt. Hardest thing with my BBQ Pitt is the seven steps down and back up to the deck to the back door. That little flight of steps damn near killed me.

I was going to start my cook at midnight so I could deliver it hot and fresh to work tomorrow for my employees. It looked like it was going to rain overnight so I started it a noon and figured I'd just have to heat it up in the oven in the morning.

That was a lot of work.....my feet hurt and my legs are dead..
Would you detail your method for the chicken?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.