View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 09:01 PM   #90
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
1969 one of my favorite years for music.

Smith was a one hit wonder. Vocalist Gayle McCormick died in 2016 at age 67 from cancer.

Damn!! I remember the Rugby's. Went to High School with Mike Hoerni (their bass player). I loved the song "You, I" and it was a big hit in Louisville and around parts of the Midwest.

Thanks! I lost touch with Mike after I went into the Army and never met him again. Steve McNicol was the shits back in 66-67 considered one of the best guitar players at that time.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote