Thread: Computers Video Card chat
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 09:09 PM   #77
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
The problem, for me, is that by the time you can actually find these cards, say mid-2021, you're only going to be 6-8 months away from next gen. Am I going to pay $600 for a new card when it's about to be relegated to second place?

Now, I'll admit that this gen was a huge step up from the last. So it's entirely possible that the cards coming next year aren't that big of a jump. I don't know. I want to do a new build and I feel like I'm caught in no man's land.
The leaks about Ada Lovelace (4000 series) so far indicate another massive leap in performance. So you definitely have a good point.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.