Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 05:45 PM   #2515
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Really, really good stuff - thank you mucho!

I started looking into a couple things you mentioned already. The Motojitsu series is great. I wasn't at all familiar with the Kawasaki Vulcan 900 until Mac brought it up, but after checking it out, I am definitely liking it. I'm thinking between that and the Yamaha Vstar 900 I will probably come away okay with a good starter bike.

I am already stashing some money away for gear. I have a healthy fear of motorcycles and high speed, so safety is definitely a priority for me. I'm going to take a class (probably in the KC area), and go slow with everything. I have no desire to take shortcuts with this process, as I want to learn and put in the work to become a proficient rider.

Again, thanks for the input!
Here's one option:

https://www.kcsafetycenter.com/
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.