View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 07:50 AM   #77
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I’m confident Veach will do his due diligence but I don’t think he’ll get suckered into a bad contract that anchors the team down.
Anthony Hitchens has a pretty bad contract, although I guess you can say his $11 million a year or whatever he makes isn't as bad as the Houston/Berry level of bad contracts.

Frank Clark absolutely needs to turn into a top 5 DE, because he's making borderline QB money after 2020. His cap numbers goes from $25.8 million in 2021, to $26.3 million in 2022, and finally $27.8 million in 2023. Clark is likely gone after 2022, because that $27.8 cap number is insane and we can get out of the contract with $21 million in savings and a $6.8 million cap hit in dead money. Overall, not the most ideal contract for someone who doesn't appear to perform to the same level of similarly paid pass rushers like Khalil Mack.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.