View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 05:00 PM   #28
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I'm getting NFL Sunday Ticket free with direct TV this year. I better not have any ****ing problems with service connection because of bad weather. Twice now on stormy days I've had shitty reception and I got pissed off because Royals were playing. Rain should not interfere with connection ****ing bull shit. Year 2015 and I never had trouble with connection with cable before unless the power actually goes out. I didn't want to be like Meat head Rob Lowe so I got Direct TV to be like Rob Lowe.

**** you Direct TV if you can't keep me connected during a ball game. You sold me Creepy Customer Rob Lowe
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.