View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 10:26 AM   #965
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Yeah, I got no problem if people rank Wilson at #1. He is really great, and was underrated during the Legion of Boom years. He has always shown a clutch factor even in his early years.

I had a co-worker who is a Cowboys fan try to claim that Prescott will end up the same as Wilson because their stats were pretty much the same on paper for their first few years in the league. But I don't see the clutch factor with Prescott, whereas you did see it with Wilson very early in his career and it has continued to this day.

The stat sheet can be very misleading, especially nowadays where everyone seems to have a 100+ passer rating. The eye test can be a better indicator with these guys.
No offense to you my good sir, but when i hear "clutch factor" I immediately tune said person out.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote