Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 05:30 PM   #125
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak View Post
I don't think anybody on this board said a word about Mahomes being black when he was drafted. Most people on this board wanted a white QB (Alex Smith) replaced by Mohomes. No one gave a shit about Mahomes color.

Also, running QB's don't last long in the NFL. Do you not hold your breath when Mahomes runs with it? Look at Cam Newton. Look at Kapernick (though he had no throwing accuracy either.) Look at Vick. Look at RGIII.

You're ragging the wrong group......everyone in here loves Pat Mahomes.

Take your insecurities elsewhere...
Huh???? Insecurities????

Where are you getting that from? I'm just talking about where the NFL is heading and that is a more athletic QB, and it's real obvious.

I;m not talking about a sprinter at QB, just a guy with mobility, something an Eli, Rivers, Marino, Fouts, Brady, Brees, don't have.

Mahomes..???

Compare what Dak Prescott can do vs Kirk Cousins.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-16-2019 at 05:35 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote