Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 05:14 PM   #1702
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Anyone else watching Hulu's "Candy" starring Jessica Biel?

Limited series and i think the final episode drops tonight.

Pretty damn good. Might be the most engrossing series i've watched this year.
I'm about 3 episodes into this and its really well done.

There was a ****ed up moment for me in episode one where there is a sticker on a car and a wall hanging in a home that I immediately recognized as a faith based marriage counseling type of thing.

I'm sure they get more into it in future episodes but I recognized it straight away from when I was a kid. My parents had that sticker on their car.

I hadn't seen or thought about it in 35 years and immediately identified it. Nothing like the conjuring of your parents marital issues while watching Sunday night TV. Very well done research for the time period.

Anyway, this and Under the Banner of Heaven have been really solid Hulu programming.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.