Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 02:33 PM   #1129
**** That Noise

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Ok sure, but then what does Robinson do that Pringle can't do better? The chiefs have ****ed the WR position up so bad there's no reason for me to think they can properly evaluate who's better.

If Gordon is truly washed, fine, whatever, but there's no way on earth you can justify Robinson getting the most WR snaps. You can't even say it was cause of his run blocking because we barely ran all game. I don't understand a lot of personnel decisions this year.
I hope it’s not Mahomes becoming LeBron and getting say on who we bring in and keep around. I get it that Reid’s playbook is a lot to learn but there’s no reason to not at least have a few packages and plays designed for Gordon.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli