View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 02:58 PM   #7
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Imagine having the first pick with absolutely no clue what you want to do with it.

I know OT is the consensus pick for the Jags, but ****ing YUCK. It’s reminds me of the Chiefs and Eric Fisher.
Yeah I'm pretty good sitting at 4 and just taking the whoever makes it to me. After the first 4 you start to run into some positional value problems and/or depth in the draft issues (and with the Jets having another pick at around 11, the depth of a position is pretty critical).

So yeah, I'd rather be where I am than where you are. Tough tough year to have #1 overall but it does seem that with the QB in place, OT is at least the most straightforward approach.

You ARE gonna get the chiefs hoosier handclap gif when you do it, though.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.