View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 06:48 PM   #100
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Dobbins, Swift or Taylor at #32 would be fine with me, although it seems like CPer's don't mention Taylor in that same breath.

Is that because he plays for a team that isn't on national TV every week or am I unaware of issues with him?

Taylor has fumbling issues and a crazy workload at Wisconsin. It knocks him down a tick for me compared to the other two.

Swift is the most versatile. Dobbins is the most dynamic zone runner. Taylor has the best home run hitting ability.

All really good, just in different ways.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.