View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 06:30 PM   #96
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I don't totally disagree with that, but then that kind of leads me to question why he was our top pick just a year ago?

Something just doesn't add up. We Hardman for another 3 years, and Hill for a while too. People keep saying that Mahomes can make receivers look better. If that's the case, and we already have significant capital at WR, do we really need to draft a WR high in the draft every year when we continually ignore other positions? I'd be fine with a WR in the 3-4 range, and I guess I would be fine if that was just the most logical pick based on BPA in the 1-2 range, but I wouldn't love it.
He was picked because the team thought the NFL was going bury Tyreek Hill alive... so now we have another diminutive luxury item, a nice problem to have obviously

But when Sammy goes, I’m not interested in fielding a 3 receiver set full of Smurfs... bigger bodies present different problems to a defense
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.