View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 08:41 PM   #16026
MVP

I'm using a gift card and a promo for pot stickers from Noodles & Co. They are in Flagstaff but I have this new vacuum food carrier that is suppose to keep food within 10 degrees for an hour. Time for the test.

I have 2 3.5lb flank steaks I am going to dry brine for smoking this week. Smoked taters, veggies, and pumpkin gouda for avocado scalloped taters. It's a stretch but someone's got to try it.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote