Thread: Movies and TV Disney+ coming November 12th
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 12:26 PM   #127
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
I saw that article yesterday and the only thing embarrassing, IMO, was her awful writing and complaining. I don't understand what's going on in the world of "journalism" but anyone that can put two sentences together is "writing" for these websites for like 1 cent per word and personally, I find that abhorrent.

Anyway, I experienced some glitches Tuesday evening with Disney Plus on a Roku 4K but most of those had disappeared by last night. The movie we were watching wasn't "highlighted" or at the top of any menu, so I had to search for the movie manually, but it did remember exactly where we stopped the previous evening.

I think it would be foolish for anyone to expect that a brand new streaming service, with 10 million new users that's gone "Live" for the first time on a dozen different platforms, would be "Glitch-Free" from launch.

Articles like those above are just click-bait for trolls.

(PS - Good to see you, Brotha!)
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote