View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 09:35 PM   #11
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
I want an honest game prediction. Not some "Homer" prediction. Ill go ahead and give you mine. I think the Chiefs will win, but it will be a hard fought battle. I think it will end up being like 27-24. Although, I wouldnt be surprised if the Chiefs lost either....
That's the exact score I've had in mind for the last couple of weeks. I think we win, but I don't think it's going to be pretty. Not going to be a scientific/stat thing, when I type it up, though, just a gut feeling. I think the defense will be up and down, we'll give up some chunks, but unlike past years, we have some playmakers on the field on that side of the ball, and I think we'll see that, too.

That's the one thing I haven't heard anyone mention. We talk about the offense, and how worried we are that we'll be out of synch. We talk about the defense, and how worried we are that the Jets will move the ball. I think the thing people overlook is that, for the first time in a long time, we have guys on D who can make game-changing plays. We have guys who can make a team pay for a mistake. I think that'll come into play Sunday.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.