View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 08:55 PM   #37
MVP

I think because of the last couple of classes of tackles, there weren't as many teams looking at dire need situations there. That said, there were plenty of teams that really needed to get better on the interior offensive line. There also weren't that many quality LT prospects after the top 4 guys (Cross, Neal, Ekwonu, Penning). I mean, Smith, who I thought was a bit of a reach is one but he just needs a lot of technique work so maybe mid season starter as a tackle. Petit-Frere, Raimann, Brax Jones, and maybe Burford are it and they all need some development. After Smith, I'd say all but Raimann could be two years away from being able to start.

I don't know if there was much of an abnormal run on interior Oline. I mean, 3 guards and a center in 1 and they all went in the 2nd half of the round. I think Tyler Smith is an OT that may play guard early as he learns. Little mini run the same way in the late 2nd.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.