View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 10:02 AM   #14
Needs more middle fingers

For the most part, business as usual. Our business doesn't rely on walk in customers, but instead a handful of project cars that are built over the course of 1-2 years. We've collected all past due invoicing and brought our build customers to zero balance. We wanted to collect everything owed to us in case shit went south.

We've checked with our build customers and asked if they still want us to proceed or just hold off on their projects and it seems to be all systems go.

We also sell parts online and we're heavily involved in social media. All that stuff is still going. All my national suppliers are still supplying, though one took a 5 day hiatus. A lot of my national suppliers are working from home and then sending the order into the warehouse to ship.

All the local suppliers are business as usual as well. Napa, O'reilly's, Ford etc are all still delivering me parts daily.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.