View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 09:51 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
same here.
People aren't driving as much so you might slow a little. When things get moving again you will probably be overwhelmed.

We are booked over 2 months out right now, and all houses are empty (lucky as hell), but I haven't been receiving as many quote calls. I don't think people want strangers coming into their house, and they really don't want their house tore up when they are stuck at home.

If this is still going strong into May it will suck. I have plenty saved up, but the summer months are when I really make a lot of strides forward.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.