View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 11:27 AM   #574
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Nobody has tried to take somebody who's already been drafted. Hasn't yet happened. That's kind of remarkable. Is this a record? Usually there's O.City or Direckshun or some asshat (hell, I've done it before) who pulls that stunt in the 1st round.

*knocks on wood*
Back in the 60s or 70s, there was some George Allen team (Rams or Redskins) that actually traded away the same pick twice. Recordkeeping was all on paper, and no one noticed it until the draft when two teams tried to make a selection. Apparently it caused some chaos. I don't remember how they resolved the issue with the two teams, but I think they fined George Allen's team a 1st round pick the following year.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.