View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 10:01 AM   #117
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I do not want to trade Tyreek.
I do not think we will trade Tyreek.

That said... if we did... my thoughts below:

• The Chiefs probably spent time this Spring imagining an offense and team in 2019 without Tyreek because of the drama, even if for just a short time. They had to think through contingency plans.
• The Chiefs probably spent time imagining an offense and team in 2020 and beyond without Tyreek because of his, Jones’ and Pat’s contracts. He has Rosenhaus as his agent.
• That plan could have included Tremon’s move to offense (failed test) and signing DAT (distraction speed - meh).
• If their plan is good enough in their minds, and if the payment is good enough, then they consider a trade.
• Not one player Veach has sent packing via cut or trade has gone on to do shit. I trust him in this area.
• Obviously Tyreek is different. But no one can use Tyreek like Reid and Pat.
• Teams may think they are buying low on Tyreek because of timing and drama, but the Chiefs would not sell him low.

• One trade I’d consider: Tyreek for PP and the Cards’ 2020 1st. That’s an elite corner for 10 games + playoffs and a top-5 pick.
• Another trade to consider: Tyreek for Jalen Ramsey. Talent wise, it’s a net loss, but you pay a tax for moving the talent to the other side of the ball. Money-wise, this trade does not make sense.
• Only other trade I would consider: 2 first rounders from a really shitty team.
based on those thoughts you go for it...Peterson or Ramsey have to be part of the equation though
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.