View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 05:55 PM   #1018
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Jesus. That is......a lot. SO much.

You're probably aware of the couple of threads in DC on this subject. Taco takes a beating in those threads, but man, I'm not so sure he isn't on to something. There is just too much info and too much coincidence on all that info for this to be nothing, and the subject of that link should be alarming to anyone that reads it.

I'll have to dive into all of that when I have a free day.
I don't go into that forum. I know the posters and the history here. It's bad enough on the main forum with all the incel 'they're out to get the white male!' wannabe victim stuff floating right below the surface. As far as TJ goes, I didn't know he still posted here and I doubt he 'knows' anything.

I think there is probably something to it, and I think it's tied to wealth and privilege rather than political party (this was of course popularly connected to Podesta and by extension the Clintons before the 2016 election). I'm not sure anybody could possibly be more closely tied to this than Trump, through Epstein - that's not a new story at all. Hell, he's all but bragged about it for years and years.

There have been rumors of high level international pedophile rings for decades, both here and in Europe, and the fact that there's evidence of numerous successful cover-ups does point to governmental entities looking the other way if not providing outright support. Pedophilia has also been rampant in entertainment, whether it's Hollywood or New York.

I can't really look too far into this stuff; it's both sickening and disheartening. The sad truth is that people with enough money can get away with almost anything...

And the rest of us aren't really even people in their eyes.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.