Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 01:29 PM   #111
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
What about adding weight? I know it's adjustable in franchise to move a players weight up or down. But wouldn't it be cool if during off seasons we could go to a player and tell him to add weight or cut weight for the upcoming season. Would just make it feel more realistic than manually adjusting to whatever you want.
Yeah seems wrong.

I want to do it realistically. Find some fatass and give him 350 carries and mad goal line carries to rack up XP and pump him up naturally.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.