View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 11:05 AM   #90
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The exact opposite.

When Ferrell and Hockenson were sitting there at 17, I'd have been on the horn with the Giants, Vikings and Titans to get up there and get my guy.

The answer is not to sit back and let the board fist you. I even almost made a post this morning after SNR took Williams that the Chiefs are furiously working the phones looking to secure their man.

I hate sitting back at the end of the 1st. If you don't like the lay of the land, fight on better ground. Move up and get your guy.
What are you willing to give up? A 2nd this year and a 2nd next year?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.