View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 12:52 PM   #39
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
This is the correct move.

Too bad for the Bucs it's not the move they'll actually make. You can't "fix" a QB while drafting his replacement in the first round, and if you're not drafting his replacement, you're hitching your wagon to him. And I think hitching their wagon to Winston is a mistake, even if Arians gets better production out of him.
I think of what Drew Lock could be in that Arians system and just smile.

If the Bucs take a QB, I think Lock's the guy they oughta take. His natural aggression and premier arm-strength is a perfect fit for Arians vertical system. And with his willingness and ability to use his legs, he can take advantage of some of the open field those downfield routes can create for him.

I agree that the Bucs need to figure a way past Jamies in a hurry, but I think Lock's the guy I'd go with if I were picking someone from this year's draft.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.