View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 12:35 PM   #2388
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Okay, I won't keep you all in suspense. Clay's roast was going to be a complete Star Trek episode script starring Captain W. (name withheld), in which he gets visited by Q and put on trial for being a giant asshole.

I got to the end of the opening scene and was like, "**** this." It took waay too much time just writing as much as I did, and I had so ****ing far to go.

I figure I owe everybody at least the work I had completed, so here it is. The Clay roast that isn't going to happen because ain't nobody got time for that.
Finish this ****ing shit, SNR.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.