View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 05:10 PM   #109
Just here for the Royals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
Like I said. You wouldn't believe any thing I said. Your mind was made up.

I was a browns fan with my grandpa since Bernie, Webster slaughter, and clay matthews the second were around. I was sitting in his lap eating tortilla chips at the local browns backers club the day the drive happened. I was exiled for supporting alex Smith, so I chose to bring my fandom with him. So **** you, you judgemental **** bag. Lick the whole of my sweaty taint you cock munching wonder bitch.

I could not care less what a piece of shit like you thinks.
This guy is madder than John Boehner at a soup kitchen. Well done Flybone, his jimmies are rustled at a significant rate.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.