Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2023, 12:07 PM   #52
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
What's up with this guy Johnny Wilson!? Has any NFL skill player ever been successful at 6-7!?

At first glance he's a lot taller than Drake London or A.T. Perry, who were drafted in recent years, and is far more complete of a WR than Perry who no one's heard from since the draft. Dude's fast too!? WTF?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GZ83KRsMkk
I could honestly see him getting moved/drafted for TE at the NFL level. He would need to gain about 10lbs which should be easy and at his age that might happen naturally as his body matures with NFL strength regime.

His measurables line up with Pitts and I see similar style of play.

Some of the things that stick out to me are 38 inch Vert at his size in High School! Thats pretty crazy.

Could easily see Veach taking this Wilson with the thought of sitting him behind Kelce and two TE sets until Kelce hangs up the cleats and focuses on babies with swift.

I hate to see Veach keep taking 2nd round WRs that will never be TRUE #1 guys for Mahomes because the value at the end of round 1 just isn't there for WR either.

Wilson could be a guy Veach falls in love with and has a shot at him with our 1st rounder because he will be a some what project type player.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.