Thread: Electronics New TV suggestions
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 05:39 PM   #139
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I'm heavily leaning towards the TCL but there is 1 thing that might be a deal breaker, or I just get last years model (R635), and thats the upscaling. For whatever reason, the 2021 model has dogshit 480p scaling which is DVDs pre blue ray and thats basically my entire collection of DVDs since I haven't bought a movie in years. They are apparently working on a firmware fix for it but I know far too often how many times software promises never come to light or they just get pushed back so far that they just fix it in a new model and tell you you are SOL.

Is TCL pretty good on the firmware updates?

Can’t give you a solid answer on that one, although I have never had any trouble with the tv giving a good/great picture. We also never watch dvds it’s all streaming for us, so I don’t know how they would handle the older dvds in your situation
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.