View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 06:14 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I would certainly enjoy the I-80 drive. I have done some of the western portions of it but that could be a fun trip.

That said, I have to vote for the shorter trip on I-69 for one simple reason. My dad and I have spent the better part of the last 8 years restoring a 1924 Oakland (automobile). There one that is supposed to be completely original at 95+ years old and I would love to see it. It is in the Oakland County Courthouse I believe and I-69 goes within a couple of miles so I HAVE to take this opportunity while it is available!
Pics of the Oakland or GTFO.

(I'm just bluffing with the GTFO part. You're welcome to stay regardless.)
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.