View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 04:12 PM   #4
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

I would certainly enjoy the I-80 drive. I have done some of the western portions of it but that could be a fun trip.

That said, I have to vote for the shorter trip on I-69 for one simple reason. My dad and I have spent the better part of the last 8 years restoring a 1924 Oakland (automobile). There one that is supposed to be completely original at 95+ years old and I would love to see it. It is in the Oakland County Courthouse I believe and I-69 goes within a couple of miles so I HAVE to take this opportunity while it is available!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.