View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 03:49 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I suspect that I-69 could be pretty in spots. Michigan seems scenic based on my one visit there. But I'm not particularly intrigued by the stops en route.

I-80 is a hella long drive, but it's kind of a quintessential American road trip. Essentially it's San Francisco to New York, driving through the Great American West, the midwest, and the classic industrial heartland. 2,900 miles might get old, but every American should probably do this once. It's what being an American is all about.

I go I-80.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.