View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 10:08 AM   #258
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
I've never met Gracie, but I did go to school with her mom. I've talked to her quite a bit.

Tavia isn't just a little smart, she's very smart. Given that Clark graduated as valedictorian from SMU's business school, I'd be surprised if she weren't smart as well.

Certainly having smart parents doesn't guarantee intelligence, but is a pretty good predictor.
This.

Tavia is razor sharp with an amazing personality. Super, super impressive.

I met Gracie and didn't think strongly one way or the other. She's still a young kid being thrust into social situations by virtue of her family that she's probably not entirely comfortable with. Incidentally, I went to college with Ivanka Trump when she was around Gracie's age and she didn't stick out tremendously either, though she obviously is very smart as well.

Not cool calling her an 'airhead.'
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote