View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 09:41 PM   #9
It was not a fair catch

Voted an 8 because I am being a minnesotan and don't want to be too positive.

Posted in a few threads.

Ok here as long as I do not have to go out much. We have a lot of food. Not really worried. Wont go to the store without a cloth over my mouth.

Watching a lot of TV and time on the net. If we do not lose essential services-I can ride this out. Kid 1 will have online classes until the end of the semester. She is not happy.

I hope we have online classes until June. I would come off leave to continue to teach and apply for other jobs. I am glad the Feds decided to kill the federal mandated testing this year. CV19 is the best thing to happen to BS overtesting of kids.

Craziest thing any of us will ever experience.

Comments welcome.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.