View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 04:08 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Watching Smiff tuck it and take a sack when Mahomes knew he could make the throw? I doubt it. I think sitting and watching is highly overrated when it comes to developing as a QB. You develop by playing...waaaaaay more.
Mahomes himself went out of his way to talk about how much Smith helped him learn the game, the business and get things together. You are just letting your hatred of Smith cloud your perspective. I doubt Smith helped Mahomes with his mechanics etc but I'm sure he helped with film study, game prep, and all the other NFL things that happen behind the scenes.

It worked out better than anyone could have hoped, let it go.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.