Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 08:44 AM   #1619
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
From is way better than its profile and popularity would indicate.

I'm sure, to the extent anyone even knows it exists, some are staying away for fear it will go nowhere like LOST, but it's generated some legit creepy and intriguing moments.

I guess it could still fall apart, plenty of them do. But it's better thus far than I expected, and it's kind of weird how far under the radar it is. But then being on Epix and having a title like 'From' doesn't exactly position it for buzz.

Heck, even googling 'from recaps' or 'from reviews' generates useless links because 'from' is so generic.

Did you finish it? Also, I've yet to watch one single minute of Lost but I think that'll be a good (but lengthy) binge in the fall.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.