Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 12:04 PM   #433
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Shit. I haven’t watched much of it, probably 6 episodes into the first season.

Never mind. Disregard. My bad. I didn’t realize there was crossover. That should be motivation to finish watching it.
Dude, I'm currently rewatching Rebels so my 7 year old can catch up events and have a better understanding of the backstory behind The Mandalorian, and it's just freaking awesome.

At the time, I thought that Season 1 was a bit slow and maybe a tad directed more at children than adults but after re-watching it, I don't feel that way any longer. By the end of the first season, it's just ridiculously great, with subsequent seasons becoming darker while digging way more into Jedi & Sith lore. We're currently on Season 3, Episode 16 and suffice to say, the story arc is ridiculously important to The Mandalorian. The animation becomes better with each subsequent season as well but it really looks amazing on Disney+ and a 75" 4K TV.

Also, once you've finished the series, there are several Star Wars Rebels shorts on Disney+ that are cool and even the Star Wars Lego series is really cool for filling in backstory, whether it's the Clone Wars era, Rebels, the OT and even the Sequel Trilogy.

Also, another series to watch when you've finished Rebels (and really, The Clone Wars series in which Season 7 is freaking off the hook) is Star Wars: Galaxy of Adventures. For some dopey reason, it's only available on YouTube but in terms of creativity and backstory, it's maybe the coolest series I've ever seen set in the Star Wars galaxy. Each episode is 1 minute or less but the animation and the stories are just fantastic. I won't give you the premise behind the series because I don't want to spoil it for you or anyone else but once you've completely Rebels and Clone Wars, please watch it because it's out of this world awesome.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote