Thread: Life Gabby Petito
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 10:39 AM   #321
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lprechaun View Post
For the charged crime. He was NEVER facing charges of murder. He was facing charges of credit card fraud. If the parents obstructed the investigation of credit card theft than yes.
The parents cannot be held up on anything other than aiding someone who had committed credit card fraud.
They never charged him with murder and therefore doesnt transfer to the parents for aiding a murderer which is seems people want to tack on. They simply cant, because it was never charged.
Obstruction isn't about the specific crime technically being investigated at that moment, it's about the criminal activity being obstructed from investigation.

If I have a body in my trunk and a police officer pulls me over for a broken tail light. If I assault him and run, I'm criminally obstructing discovery of the body in my trunk, not the broken tail light ticket.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.