View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 08:02 AM   #98
Cheat Death

We have dualing tamale guys up here. A guy with a red cooler and a guy with a blue cooler that swing by bars that don't serve food and slang their tamales. Seeing one of them is comparable to seeing Jesus and people are super divided on which tamale guy serves up the best tamale. I've yet to see either, just heard of their legend.

I did spot a new tamale guy on the scene with a gray cooler outside a liquor store near my gym this morning. He sets up around 4 am to hit the early morning work crowd. Apparently, he doesn't recognize Labor Day as I was able to grab 3 queso, 3 pork tamales this morning. 6 tamales for $5.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.