Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 02:10 PM   #144
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Agree. Just like any COAX system, I'd think I would be able to plug it into the closest wall COAX connection and "light up" the rest in the house. Basically the tame thing we did when we got rid of Time Warner and want to Google - we just disconnected from the TW network and put the Google signal into the closest jack, and that's how many of the current GF TV boxes are connected.

So I'll get it working on the main TV, then see if it works to light up the rest of the house. Should be a fun little experiment.
That seems simple enough. Never thought of it. I have a digital antennae on the TV in the basement, it's the only place in the house I get good reception, which is kinda odd. I never thought about plugging it in to the coax for the house...let us know how it goes. I would think the signal would not be strong enough for the whole house...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.