View Single Post
Old 07-18-2021, 12:22 PM   #174
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Garrett is the better defender for me, but it's close enough that I can't really argue strongly either way. I think some of the answers might be different here had the 2019-2020 gotten the chance to win the national championship it deserved. Garrett was the best defender in all of college basketball that year. Last year isn't the best measuring stick, both because I don't think he was entirely healthy for most of it and because he expended way more energy on the offensive end.
Which sucks. He’d have a much better look from scouts IMO if he were allowed to ball out on D, Rebound (he got an absurd number of rebounds) and slash on offense. I think he can fit on an NBA team. But he had to flounder and run plays to his weaknesses half the game. Film certainly wasn’t representative of his skills.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.