View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 08:14 PM   #173
Perpetual Mediocrity

Garrett is the better defender for me, but it's close enough that I can't really argue strongly either way. I think some of the answers might be different here had the 2019-2020 gotten the chance to win the national championship it deserved. Garrett was the best defender in all of college basketball that year. Last year isn't the best measuring stick, both because I don't think he was entirely healthy for most of it and because he expended way more energy on the offensive end.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.