View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 03:42 PM   #204
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I think the whole ****ing thing is rigged...Ive made that quite clear. You dont have to agree with me...I'm not tip toeing any line.

I have as much emotional investment in the NFL as I do a tree stump...It's YOU the needs to publicly validate your emotional attachment.

Like I said...I dont give a shit, so move on...I dont care what you believe or dont.
So then why are you discussing the merits of Aaron Rodgers' play in the NFCCG, Mr. "it couldnt have been gift-wrapped any better"?

It's all rigged. OBVIOUSLY Aaron Rodgers had no control over the outcome of that game since it was rigged for Brady.

So im just curious as to why you hold Aaron responsible?

I think it's a fair question.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote