View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 11:23 AM   #3
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Crazy that either a fullback or Spencer Ware are a lock to make the all decade team.

I keep thinking how much fun this offense would be with a prime Jamaal Charles in the backfield.

Completely unstoppable is the answer.
I'm assuming that one of these three won't make the team between Hunt, Ware, and Sherman, but I think it's possible that Hunt is the odd man out. He only played in 27 games and his departure was not in the spirit of the all-decade team. But there's no denying that he was incredibly productive in those 27 games, leading the league in rushing in his lone full season, so who knows?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.