View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 06:50 PM   #13
Supporter

I’m no Sherman fan. I think he’s a whiney **** more often than not. But good for him. I’m glad things worked out for him. I don’t know what other teams would have given him or how close he was to eating shit on the deal, but I’m not opposed to rocking the boat of smarmy ****ing agents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Absolutely. Good for him. Great player and smart as hell. Stanford ain’t exactly Topeka High.
Eh. I’m not on board with this line of thinking. I have an MBA from an AACSB accredited business school but I’m in no way qualified to negotiate a multi-million dollar contract. Especially one as non-standard and nuanced as an NFL contract.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.