View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 02:46 PM   #703
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Thank God for some of the Chiefs trades and FAs because my CB and WR spots were about to be ****ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
They need to keep helping because right now I don't have enough draft picks to fill my holes haha
I'm pretty thrilled at the Watkins and Hitchens signings. Those fill a couple of holes for me perfectly.

I've brought three draft magazines to read on my big trip, so I'll be ready to draft on draft day, and I should have internet coverage then. At first glance, though, I'm kind of screwed. It's a weak year for the two biggest roster holes I've got at OLB and DE. I can never seem to fix those positions.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.