Thread: Money I owe the IRS $4,000
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 02:33 PM   #122
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
This seems like terrible advice. You're basically giving the government an interest free loan in exchange for what exactly? You end up paying the same amount in the end, and you could have used the income you prematurely forked over to invest in something that could have actually made you money.
With the refund back, you can fork it over to invest in something that can still make you money.

Again, it's not for everyone, I understand that. For me personally, it's just a simple strategy for me that I'd rather pay my taxes/bills first and not get absolutely murdered with interest and penalties. Those are a killer, especially if there are tax law changes for federal and state.

Then whatever left I get back, I move it over to my retirement or funds to garner more interest back.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.