Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 08:30 AM   #24
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
we know you're AntiMA so just go
I have barely gotten into the game but here is my experience so far. Started a league with my son and a couple friends. He simmed up until the SB to start the league. Scores were all exactly like real life. I thought that was cool. Then simmed SB which Chiefs won by more, something like 35-17. Offseason comes and I'm screwed with the salary cap. It seems as though guys like Clark are making way more than real life but I'll have to look up that figure to see. Andy Reid retired so I ended up with Doug Pederson. Not sure why he got fired but ok. His playbook sucks so I went back to Reid's. And here's something funny, I picked at 31. The Chiefs won the SB yet picked at 31? My cap is so messed up that I couldn't really cut anyone for 20 without causing myself more headaches and I was barely able to field a team. I only have 53. Can't afford a practice squad. injuries are stupid. I like some injuries but it always seems to happen to the star players. I guess I will have to look at changing that slider.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.