Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 10:02 AM   #18
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
The auto generated draft classes were also too weak - even on all madden, if you go deep into a franchise, eventually other teams stop developing star players, except at QB.
That's because you have your XP sliders set too low. If you set them right you get the right amount of stars later on in the franchise.

The draft classes, to me, are the best part - because it was way, WAY too easy to just draft an amazing team in the previous year's Madden. I would never miss a pick.

This year I'll actually make a pick and want to hurl something at my wall.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.